Professional & IT
Confidentially or not confidentially looking for a new opportunity?
Get matched with an Executive Recruitment Specilalist today.
Choose from the jobs below, click and apply.
Quick Resume Tips
- Always start with a format like the reverse-chronological layout.
- It presents your newest victories at the beginning.
- Use clean strong fonts.
- Always make sure your headings are large easy to read and do not use any highlighting or grey scale.
- Black/white, crisp, and clean is always best. Do not be afraid to add a head shot of yourself. Spell check is the most powerful tool you will use.
- Never, and we mean never! Send your resume in word, always save to PDF and send whenever possible or unless asked for another format.
Cover Letter Writing
- This is your opportunity to speak freely.
- Write this as if you are writing an autobiography, but not writing a novel. A half page is more than enough.
- Focus on why you feel you are the right person for the job.
- Talk about yourself a little bit, give them a sense of the culture you bring.
- Do not be boring. Grab their attention.
How to Describe Your Experience
- Do not list your last 15 jobs. Keep your experience current and relevant.
- Focus on relaying your message loud and clear.
- Stick to the main points, summarize, and keep it concise.
- Focus on the big wins and keep those at the top of the list, the compulsory details can be listed at the end, but remember, no fluff.
- Do not be cookie cutter or off the rack. You want to wow people, so wow them. Use words like "Passion" "Dramatically" "Drastically" "Raised" "Increased" "Lead" "Team" "Together.
- Read the job description and match those key qualifications in your resume wherever pertinent.
What Recruiters and Hiring Source Are Looking For
- The average recruiter or Hiring Source spends just 30 seconds looking at each resume. Therefore, make sure you are hitting your points quickly and standing out above the crowd.
- Recruiters and hiring sources are looking for key words, where you worked, how long, what you accomplished, who you reported to and if they know them.
- If a resume looks good, you are typically short listed into a pile to be summarized, contacted, or passed along.
Choose Your Vertical
Need more information?
We’re always here to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Get in touch with us to speak to one of our helpful, friendly customer service representatives at your earliest convenience.